Sarah uses a combination of Ayurveda, herbal medicine and functional medicine to give you the best of these medical systems. When combined together they are extremely powerful and help resolve many long standing problems getting you back to the road to recovery.
These three modalities assist in analysing the cause of your health issues and assessing your constitutional balance, making the appropriate diagnosis and formulating a customised health plan utilising the most appropriate treatments for you.
Treatments will be prescribed according to your unique body type and may take the form of:
• Dietary recommendations to improve digestion, absorption and elimination, to regulate appetite and reduce allergies and cravings.
• A tailor made herbal prescription for your unique body type
• Relaxation techniques to reduce stress and anxiety
• Use of hot oil, heat pads and hot stones to reduce stress and support the musculoskeletal system
• Breathing techniques to increase energy and reduce fatigue
• Supplements where appropriate- nutritional advice is derived from both Ayurveda and western nutritional science
Application of heat and oil
Warm oil is liberally applied to the body together with heat pads and hot stones which brings a sense of deep relaxation and allows the muscles to let go of tension.
This combination has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years to promote relaxation and bring calm to the body. It is also used in the treatment of many muscular problems and any tension related to stress such as insomnia, headaches and digestive problems.
Specialised abdominal massage with warm oil and heat pads for digestive, abdominal and menstrual problems. The warmth of the oil and the heat pads removes tension and smooths out pain and spasm.
Simply call us on or use our contact form.